Dr. Wakas Abdulrazzaq received his undergraduate degree and Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Jordan in Amman, Jordan. He attended the University of Illinois in Chicago for his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree, then finished his schooling at MedStar Washington Hospital Center at Georgetown University to receive his Orthodontic Specialty Program Certificate.
Dr. Wakas was inspired to become an orthodontist during an elementary school field trip to a dental school. The most fun part about working with kids and families is learning about their favorite hobbies, shows, and other interests. Dr. Wakas loves Mediterranean food and in his free time, he enjoys learning new recipes, working out, playing tennis, and discovering new restaurants with his friends.
- Orthodontic Specialty Program Certificate –
- MedStar Washington Hospital
- Center/Georgetown University
- – Washington, DC
- DMD – University of Illinois – Chicago, IL
- DDS – University of Jordan – Amman, Jordan
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- Dr. Harry Saxton Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- Chief Resident at MedStar Washington Hospital
- Alumnus, Sigma Chapter, Omicron Kappa Upsilon,
National Dental Honor Society
Looking to Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Wakas?
We’re accepting new patients! Contact our office today to schedule your complimentary consultation with Dr. Wakas. Let’s get started on the smile of your dreams.