Dr. Katelyn Malchester enjoys working with the range of pediatric to geriatric populations. Her main focus is to provide the utmost compassionate and comprehensive care for all by creating a welcoming environment and making sure patients feel heard. She previously worked as a mobile dentist, bringing care to nursing homes all over the state of Maryland.
Dr. Malchester enjoys playing soccer, practicing yoga, and spending time with her husband and son, especially at the weekly Olney Farmer’s Market. Her favorite food is Pad Thai and she is a big Orioles fan, and her favorite TV show is an oldie but a goodie, Parks and Recreation!
- DDS – University of Maryland School of Dentistry
- MS, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology – Georgetown University
- BS, Biology – Washington College
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Dental Association
- American Association for Women Dentists
Looking to Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Malchester?
We’re accepting new patients! Contact our office today to schedule your next dental visit with Dr. Malchester. We’re here to help you have healthy smiles for life!